The District 5110 Group Study Exchange Committee is seeking candidates to join its GSE outbound team to Germany, May 22 through June 18, 2016. Group Study Exchange is a month-long exchange program geared towards the young professional, blending cultural (home stays, museums, people, castles, food) and vocational (visiting professions) into one incredible experience.
Unlike Rotary Friendship Exchange, GSE is unique in that once the plane lands in the host country, the hosting Rotary district sponsors the entire program from travel, food, lodging, entrance fee etc. This year, selected team members will be asked to pay $450 to offset increasing costs to the host country. If you know of candidates that would be great for this global experience, the GSE team wants to hear from you.
Qualified team MEMBERS must:
- Be currently employed for at least two years in any recognized business or profession on a full time basis
- Be 25 to 40 years of age
- Must work or live in Rotary District 5110
- Must be U.S. citizens
- No language training required
- Either a non-Rotarian or Rotarian
Qualified Team LEADER must:
- Active Rotarian in one of District 5110’s amazing clubs
- Good physical health
- International travel experience
- Well organized and ability to be flexible if changes arise
For details contact Jill Trekell: