The club party is on! Families and friends are invited—feel free to bring activities for kids if you like, there’s lots of room.
- When: Sunday, February 4, from 3 to 7 p.m. Kick-off is at 3:30, and the first door prize depends on the first commercial after kick-off.
- Where: Spurlock Art & Wine, 202 N. Redwood Hwy., Grants Pass—plenty of parking.
- What: Buffet provided, dinner menu and cash bar available (wine, beer, cider, soft drinks)—bring door prizes if you’d like to give any away (football-related or not).
Our annual Paul Harris Fellow Super Bowl Pool is getting the club closer to coveted EREY—Every Rotarian Every Year—status, meaning each of us has made at least the minimum $25 donation to The Rotary Foundation. Only about 10 of the 70 clubs in our district attain EREY status, and we have been one in each of the past three years.
If you haven’t yet donated and wish to get squares, there are three ways your donation could give you a chance to win a Paul Harris Fellow Award:
- Come to our Feb. 1 noon meeting at the Wild River Pub, and sign up before the final 39 squares are gone,
- Send an e-mail or text to Greg Fishwick at 541-373-3714 to reserve your squares and then a check made out to The Rotary Foundation for the number of squares you want (3/$25) to Greg Fishwick, 1216 NE Memorial Drive, Grants Pass OR 97526-1443.
- Come to our Super Bowl Party and hope there are still some squares left!
You need not be present to win, and you don’t have to care about the game (or donate to TRF) to attend—there’s room to mingle with members and guests, and fun door prizes.