Grants Committee – Coordinates with other local, regional, district, and international clubs on collaborative grant projects within Rotary International framework.
- Prepares, submits, and manages all District and Global Grants
- Maintains club certification and compliance with Rotary International requirements
- Ensures that all required reports are filed and that proper financial records are maintained
Vocational Training Team/Rotary Friendship Exchange Committee – Coordinates with the district to support Vocational Training Team (VTT) and Rotary Friendship Exchange (RFE) activities at the club level.
- Solicits applicants for RFE program, interviews team leader and team member applicants prior to district interviews
- Coordinates club sponsorship of outgoing team members
- Arranges host families for incoming VTT and RFE team members
World Community Service Committee – Collaborates with other local, regional, district, and/or international Rotary clubs to locate and/or develop humanitarian projects, providing financial and/or direct assistance. Works with the Grants Committee to apply for District and/or Global Grants for regional and/or international projects such as:
- Immunization Day projects for worldwide polio eradication
- Clean water projects
- Health clinic projects