To remain a member in good standing, members are required to attend at least 50 percent of the club’s regularly scheduled meetings. Members can make-up an absence (before or after the absence) by:
- Attending a meeting of another Rotary Club
- Attending a Rogue Gateway Rotary Club board meeting
- Attending any Rotary District 5110 meeting or activity
- Attending any Rotary International meeting or activity
- Attending an On-Line Rotary meeting
- Participating in a Rogue Gateway Rotary Club activity, service project, or club-sponsored community event
Report all make-ups by emailing the club secretary.